Minutes to learn, seconds to connect – crimp, cleave and leave!
The revolutionary LC crimp and cleave termination system from OFS enables on-site quick and efficient connection of ruggedised fibre optic cables, eliminating the need for epoxies and polishing.
Designed with the field installer in mind, technicians with minimal fibre optic experience can rapidly install new or repair damaged fibre optic cables with OFS’ LC crimp and cleave technology. With just a few simple and precise tools, LC connectors can be installed in less than a minute, making fibre optic termination simple, efficient and economical.
Benefits at a glance:
- Quick, easy and reliable
- Fibre optic specialists are not required
- No power, no epoxy, no gel, no polishing required for termination process
- Complementing already available SC crimp and cleave using fibre optic cables with OFS’ revolutionary Graded-Index HCS® (GiHCS®) high bandwidth optical fibre for Fast and Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Suitable for rugged applications experiencing electrical noise, fluctuating temperatures, high vibration, and exposure to industrial oils
- PVC-free design, RoHS and REACH compliant
Let us show you how…
On request, Acal BFi will visit you with a sample termination kit, connectors, cables, and insertion loss test kit to provide demonstrations so that you can assess the crimp and cleave technology for yourself.
New LC crimp and cleave products for industrial fibre connections
Featuring industrialised, high-bandwidth multimode fibre optic cabling solutions, strength enhanced glass, ruggedised GiHCS® cables, and crimp and cleave LC connector technology, plug-in interoperability with common SFP transceivers and reliable transmission of Ethernet data is easier than ever.